This new soap is our take on African Black Soap. It is mildly exfoliating, moisturizing, and gentle. Some of the beneficial ingredients in our Barnyard Black Soap are:
- High oleic sunflower oil – this oil has Omega-3 and Omega-6, and Omega-9 to help prevent and reduce skin inflammation
- Shea butter – shea butter is known to be moisturizing, anti-inflammatory, and its antioxidant properties may promote anti-aging
- Cocoa butter – has a high amount of fatty acids, and is very moisturizing for the skin. It creates a protective barrier over the skin which can prevent dryness.
- Oatmeal – Oatmeal is used to soothe irritated, dry, itchy skin. Oatmeal is gentle for all skin types, even the most sensitive, and is a mild exfoliant.
- Activated coconut ash charcoal – charcoal is a popular ingredient in skin care products because of its anti-inflammatory, anti-fungal, exfoliating, deep pore cleansing, and oil balancing properties.
- Plantain – plantain has long been considered by herbalists to be a remedy for inflamed skin and dermatitis.
- Tamarind paste – tamarind contains alpha hydroxy acids (AHA), which are known for their exfoliating properties. It unclogs pores, may reduce age-related spots and blemishes, and may help keep skin clear.
- Tea tree, rosemary, and eucalyptus essential oils – all have anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory properties.
This soap is superfatted at 4%, so is very moisturizing for the skin. Rosemary, Aloe and Oat extracts are botanicals that are moisturizing and soothing for sensitive or dry skin.
Ingredients: Distilled water, Olive oil, Canola oil, Coconut oil, Sodium hydroxide, High oleic sunflower oil, Shea butter, Cocoa butter, Essential oil blend, Plantain, Tamarind paste, Oatmeal, Activated charcoal, Oat extract, Aloe extract, Rosemary extract, Sodium lactate, Titanium dioxide
Net weight approximately 4 oz.